by Admin -Some chewy food for thought this week on the Internets: The host of the blog Ask a Korean! responds to a chapter in Malcolm Gladwell’s [...]
Opening day for Venice Biennale, an invisible landmark, and an economist’s look at Uber’s surge pricing
by Admin -The TED community has been very busy over the past few weeks. Below, some newsy highlights. 121 years of celebrating art. Originally an art [...]
by Admin -When Naheed Nenshi spoke at TEDxCalgary, he was a university professor. Now, he’s the mayor of Calgary. In May of 2010, just a month after [...]
David, Goliath and the appeal of the underdog: A Q&A with Malcolm Gladwell on this often-misunderstood story
by Admin -For 3000 years, the story of David and Goliath has seeped into our cultural consciousness. This is generally how the tale is told: a young [...]
by Admin -Siyanda Mohutsiwa started a Pan-African conversation with a hashtag. She spoke onstage at TED2016 on Thursday, February 18, 2016. Photo: Bret [...]
by Admin -The number is 110: One hundred and ten past and new TED speakers are part of our newest conference, TEDSummit, happening in Banff, Canada, 26–30 [...]
by Admin -At TED@StateStreet, Patrice Thompson shares how two generations with very different ideals can work together effectively. Photo: Paul [...]
- Children Beware, This Post Contains Food Porn! #BeVital
- Boycotts and Girlcotts, How Does That Make Sense #7?
- Who took my syrup? My oatmeal? And my butter??!! My life is over – How Does That Make Sense #6
- Companies Want More Diversity? Look In Your Own Gardens!
- Make Sense #5: Companies Want More Diversity? Look In Your Own Gardens – There Is A Bountiful Harvest!